Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bien Trucha


Service: 5
Presentation: 4
Ambiance: 4
Tastiness: 5
Overall: 4

Bien Trucha...what can I say about this place besides the food is good and I still cannot pronounce it correctly. Oh, and they are closed on Mondays which I know firsthand because we tried to go on a Monday! The restaurant is small! I would suggest going with only one other person for a good seat. The food is served tapas style, which means you should share! We did share as much as we could with our group of picky eaters. I got the portabella mushroom tacos. They were excellent! Perfectly cooked with spices and an avocado slice served on a corn tortilla. The service was great and the price was reasonable. The only thing I would have liked is refills on the beans and chips!

No comments: