Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nosh


Service: 4
Presentation: 4
Ambiance: 4
Overall: 4

The day we visited Nosh was a sunny perfect day for eating outside. Our little group was able to grab one of several outdoor tables with an umbrella. The menu had a decent variety items to choose from, some items with unusual elements thrown into the recipes. My friend, Linda, and I split a mushroom and goat cheese omelet and a turkey club sandwish, since neither of us could decide on just one item. The sizes were perfect for splitting and very satisfying. The quality of food could be seen in each dish that was presented at our table.

The inside of the restaurant looked inviting and was pretty full when we arrived for our early lunch. I'd definitely go back again, probably for a Saturday morning breakfast next time.

1 comment:

Flavz said...

I don't remember what exactly I ordered but I remember it being delicious but I do remember drinking their mango lemonade and that was very good.
It was a nice hip little joint.