Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Town House Books

Service: 4
Presentation: 4
Ambiance: 4
Overall: 4

Townhouse Books is a great place to meet and have a leisurely lunch with your girlfriends. I've been a fan for years, but this was my first lunch with a guy along with us. Flavio fit right in. Townhouse can be counted on for consistently good food, with a bit of uniqueness to most of their dishes. Their soups are always delicious, as was the crab bisque on the day we had lunch. My favorite lunch is the Turkey Reuben; I feel like I'm eating a little healthier since it's turkey and not fatty corned beef. I really enjoy their chicken salad too!

In all the years I've been visiting this quaint little gem, I had never eaten outside. I was very impressed with the patio, tucked away, like a little hide-away. It was a perfect setting for enjoying an meal outdoors on a balmy summer day. The flower pots and brick walkway added to the quaint feeling.

One other thing I never saw before was that Townhouse was going green! They were using Greenware plastic cups; showing their concern for the environment. I appreciate that.

I am a big fan of this place and hope all of you will become one too!

PS: Their desserts are homemade and delicious!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Brrrrrr - eating outside?!? :0)