Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Le Berry Bistro

Service: 5
Presentation: 4
Ambiance: 3
Tastiness: 4
Overall: 4

Le Berry Bistro is tucked away in a corner of the Berry House, which I have never been in before. There are cute shops and even a wine place in there! It is kind of hard to find, but just walk up the stairs and keep going down the hall. I enjoyed eating outside and loved the music, although the music did not match the “French” theme. My only complaint would be that I would like to see sturdier and nicer seating outside. I ordered lemon marinated chicken with portabello mushrooms served on spinach. The food was a perfect portion for lunch. It also came with a side of potato salad that was excellent, and I am pretty selective about potato salad. The service was excellent and not rushed. I will definitely come back, and next time I will bring my mom and try the quiche!

1 comment:

Flavz said...

Le Berry Bistro. It has now been a while since we went to Le Berry Bistro and again I can't remember what I ordered the one thing I do remember is that I ate all of what I ordered there for it couldn't have been that bad. The other thing I remember is that they had plastic chairs out in there patio and they had a slight body odor smell to them, someone told me it was to keep with their French theme, funny, but I don't think that was the reason.